POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Saving into a povray scene file : Re: Saving into a povray scene file Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:14:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Saving into a povray scene file
From: Alan Kong
Date: 28 Jan 2001 22:59:13
Message: <i6q97t05gl0q5uvcic8ipqduppo5hocq7c@4ax.com>
On Sun, 28 Jan 2001 17:28:08 -0600 Maan M. Hamze wrote:

>This is interesting.  Cntrl-F9 is Render....Export on the menu in Moray 3.3.
>Which opens a dialog for exporting the scene into mdl.  I posted another
>post on this wondering why the Export is for mdl.  Maybe it is a little bug
>in Moray 3.3.

  Hi, Maan. I am not sure if I am seeing the same thing under the Render
menu that you are seeing. F9 is Raytrace and CTRL+F9 is Export, right?

  I used the mouse to click on Render|Export and Moray v3.3 build 7015
exported a .pov, an .inc., and an .ini file to the "Moray for
Windows\PovScn folder (directory). Pressing CTRL+F9 also exported the
same three scene files.

  In neither case did Moray call POV-Ray to render the scene. Am I
understanding your question correctly?